Welcome to The Art of Nature

My subject matter is mainly wildlife. Occasionally I will also paint western/native american pieces. I work in oils. It is my intention with this blog to keep viewers updated on new pieces, post examples of my inspiration and occasionally show a new painting from start to finish! Just a reminder...All paintings, photographs of paintings and photographed images are protected by copyright. - Kathryn Ashcroft

Followers

WILLOW VALLEY FINE ART-THE ART OF KATHRYN ASHCROFT

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

For more information visit http://www.kathyashcroft.com/ or contact me at kathrynashcroft@ymail.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Went on an "inspiration outing" over the weekend. The following images on this post are a result of that trip.
This particular location is one of our favorites, for obvious reasons. It was great to get out and experience nature.
I have finished the deer painting, so now I will move on to something else. I am not sure yet what it will be, but that is the great part about being a wildlife artist.......endless possibilities!


No comments: